Available engine: 110 bhp 1.6VTi
Transmission: Manual Gearbox
- Driver’s airbag
- Variable power assisted steering
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Front bumper reinforcement bar
- Height-adjustable seat belts
- High level third brake light
- Rear fog light with twin reversing lights
- Transponder immobilizer
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners with-Force limiters
- Central locking
- Front electric windows
- Fully folding, three-passenger rear bench seat
- Height-adjustable halogen headlamps
- Load compartment light
- Two-speed and intermittent speed-sensitive windscreen wipers with flat blades
- Automatic illumination of cabin lighting set via ceiling mounted button
- 15 “Steel wheels
- Two asymmetrical unglazed rear doors
- Two sliding side loading doors
- Radio + CD + MP3
In the city or on the open road, the efficient running gear of the Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE strikes a first-rate balance entre and ride comfort.
Class-beating stability is provided by the generous wheelbase, 15 “wheels (or optional 16” Depending On the view) and wide tracks.
Engines / gearboxes
The Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE Brings you a wide choice of engines designed to follow your needs as well as to respect the environment.
If you opt for e-HDi micro-hybrid technology mated to a 6-speed clutchless gearbox, for example, the total CO2 emission just 125g / km. Looking beyond the ecological and cost benefits, you aussi gain more ergonomic design, since the lack of a gear lever frees up the space entre les driver and passenger. You change gears using a selector on the dashboard.
Here are details of the engine ranks available:
Diesel engines (CO2 emissions in 5-seater definition):
- HDi 75 (manual gearbox) – 135g of CO2 / km
- HDi 90 (manual gearbox) – 135g of CO2 / km
- e-HDi 90 (manual gearbox) – 129g of CO2 / km
- e-HDi 90 (6-speed clutchless gearbox) – 125g of CO2 / km
- HDi 115 (manual gearbox) – 139g of CO2 / km
- VTi 95 (manual gearbox) – 164g of CO2 / km
- VTi 120 (manual gearbox) – 169g of CO2 / km
The Citroën Berlingo is first and foremost MULTISPACE an eye-catching car. Not only is it robust and modern, it est incredibly expressive! With the new rafters angled out to the headlights, the chrome trim on the fog lamps and the original signing daytime lighting created by the LED lights, it is plainly a car with a strong personality.
With the Black Pack finish, it gains a aussi Customised Onyx Black trim on the top of the bumper front, the exterior rearview mirrors, side rubbing strips and the trim on the rear the registration plate light
An ergonomic driving position
The generous, ergonomic dashboard on the Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE ict takes cue from SUV design. On board, you feel at ease straight away, with controls to hand Easily That Fall, Such As the dashboard-mounted gear lever.
Take advantage of the height-adjustable driver’s seat, the steering wheel adjustable for height and reach, and the comfy armrest for long journeys.
When you get behind the wheel of the Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE, the quality of finish and the user-friendly design of the cabin and trim are time immediately apparent.
Several trim levels are available, so you can choose the interior ambience That makes you feel at home, whether it’s easy or more complex. Not Forgetting, of course, the Modutop, for a leisure-focused option, or the XTR version for Those Who Prefer to head off the beaten track.
A highly modular design
The Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE features a 2 / 3-1 / 3 split-fold rear seat as standard. Depending On trim, it May also have three independent rear seats of identiques size and with folding backrests.
All sorts of combinations are feasible: everything moves, everything can be changed, everything is possible. If you-have a big family, you can opt for a aussi 7-seater with two additional release, identiques seats in row three.
At the front, the backrest of the passenger seat can be folded to carry large objects.
The cabin is spacious Sufficiently to Accommodate passengers of all sizes, with head room of 1.02m at the forehead and elbow room of 1.48m.
Passengers at the rear gain a flat floor. Seats are Higher Than 20 mm at the head with head room of 0.99m and elbow room of 1.49m.
It sets the standard for aussi knee room, with 245 mm entre le Front seats and the knees of passengers at the rear.
To make life Easier for users, the Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE features generous storage space Including, for example, a central moveable entre le Front seats console, a vast glovebox, two boxes at the feet of the rear passengers, and drawers under the driver’s seat.
Aim the real innovation in ‘Technology’ is the Modutop®. Inspired by aircraft design, it combined a glazed roof, multiple storage compartments, and a dual-boot access together with individual ventilation and lighting controls to bring enhanced comfort and Even a little magic into the lives of passengers at the rear, PARTICULARLY children. The integrated with the rear compartment can be accessed through Modutop® opening the rear window from the outside, for Easier loading.
. The opening rear window Provides easy access to the boot, Even in narrow spaces, making it easy to load the vehicle up to the roof
Whatever the configuration you choose to organize the cabin, boot space remains more than generous: 675 liters under the parcel shelf in the normal configuration (1.350 liters to the roof) or 3,000 liters with the seats in row 2 taken out.
To help you find your way round Easily at night, a portable flash light is Provided in the boot. When left in icts dedicated compartment, It provides an additional source of light and, When taken out, it Becomes a torch with 45 minutes of power.
MyWay, Connecting Box and audio system
MyWay is your main companion on the road. This radio and navigation system displays maps of Europe from an overhead perspective was 7 “16/9 screen to help you find your way. It aussi features Bluetooth® technology so That You can make phone calls and Receive Safely.
For comfort and relaxation, the MyWay system aussi year includes MP3 WMA compatible CD player and to qui you can connect an MP3 aussi mobile device.
If your BERLINGO MULTISPACE is not equipped with MyWay, you can opt for the Connecting Box, qui includes a Bluetooth® hands free kit, a USB port and a jack, Enabling you to connect your musical media directly to the in-car audio system. Controlled from the steering wheel, the audio system included four loudspeakers to let you enjoy the beat while you drive …
To Enhance the sound ambience of the cabin, the Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE places special emphasis on filtering out external noise. Objective Reviews This was factored into the assembly of body parts.
The engine is encapsulated in an acoustic cocoon, the floor pan HAS gravel-chipping protection and the cabin includes a Range of absorbing materials (cowling, dashboard, roof).
Automatic air conditioning
Following on from acoustic comfort, thermal comfort aussi Was a must for all the passengers. Automatic air conditioning (Depending On trim) is dual-zone temperature providing good individual settings on the driver and passenger sides.
Cruise control / speed limit
Accessible from the steering wheel, the cruise control / speed limiting function Contributes to a relaxed drive:
- cruise control keeps the vehicle at a set speed without using the accelerator pedal. It can be turned off using the button on the steering wheel or the brake pedal;
- the speed limit keeps the vehicle Within the limit selected by the driver. It can be turned off using the button on the steering wheel or by pressing hard on the accelerator.
An essential feature in city driving, rear car parking sensors make light work of maneuvering:
- ultrasound sensors in the bumper detect the presence of nearby obstacles;
- the sensors emit beeps (DEPENDING and visual information on the variant) to tell you Where, and how close, any obstacles are.
The Citroën Berlingo can be fitted MULTISPACE with up to six airbags to protect all the passengers Effectively:
- two variable force deployment airbags at the front,
- two side airbags protecting protective chest and the abdomen of the driver and the front passenger,
- two curtain airbags to protect the heads of occupants at the head and rear.
The Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE with ships has high-performance, comprehensive braking system:
- four disc brakes of qui two vented at the front,
- an ABS (Anti-Blocking System) function That Adjusts braking pressure Electronically to stop the wheels locking,
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) to distribute braking power evenly to all wheels,
- Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA) to boost braking power When the driver presses Instantly hard on the brake pedal.
ESP (Electronic Stability Program) helps the driver keep the car under control Even In The Most difficulties situations:
- acts on brakeforce distribution and engine speed to keep the car on course if the driver Loses When cornering grip,
- coupled to a traction control (ASR) system That time immediately brakes the drive wheels in the event of skidding.
The Citroën Berlingo MULTISPACE sets high standards in child safety:
- two locations for Isofix child seats in row 2;
- a child watch mirror to see passengers in the rear without turning round;
- electric safety locks for the rear doors;
- warning lights and audible alarm if seatbelts year are unfastened.
The HDi engines are the benchmark In Their category. They pollute less and are less fuel-consuming than conventional diesel engines, cutting Both CO2 emissions and fuel consumption by 20%.
They feature an electronically controlled common-rail system optimized That the air / fuel mix and Significantly Reduces Emissions of particulate pollutant.
The particulate filter (DPFS) on the HDi engines Contributes to environmental protection by trapping and burning the particles produced by the engine.
Particulate Emissions Were PARTICULARLY already low with the HDi engine.
With the DPFS, They drop to barely measurable levels That Go beyond future EU environmental standards